Thank you for joining us today for the November 2021 Pendant and Ring Jewelry Newsletter. Do you ever feel like the white rabbit from Alice in Wonderland?
“I’m Late! I’m late for a very important date!”
I feel like that today! Maybe it was the extra cup of coffee this morning, maybe it’s the holiday decorations in the stores. I don’t know what it is exactly but let’s get started. Like all the Pendant and Ring newsletters, we take this time to look back at the most popular items and posts during the previous month, and look forward to the upcoming month.
Top 3 Posts for the month of October 2021.
- John Travolta, Princess Diana and the Sapphire Choker
- A Short History of Coin Jewelry
- How to Layer Chains, For Him
Top 3 Hot Sellers for the month of October 2021.
- Buffalo Coin Necklaces are very popular during the autumn months.
- There has been a rising interest in Canadain Coins, like this Collectible Caribou Coin.
- Irish Reindeer Coin Necklaces are making an early appearance too. These coin necklaces are typically popular during the winter months, but this year it looks like some of you are getting a head start!
Looking forward you can expect an increased social media presence for the Holiday season. We are picking up the pace on Pinterest, Tumblr and Instagram. We might bring of Tumblr Tuesday posts back or institute a new series of weekly roundup posts. Watch for a big sale at the end of November and remember us on Small Business Saturday! (Pin this page so you can find us again!)
Thank you for tuning in today, we’ll see you on social, and back here on Thursday!